Thursday, July 26, 2007

bore adikkudhu!

  • sometimes am too tired (lazy?) to be busy and end up feeling bored, even when I have 101+ items on my 'ToDo' list... these days, am totally bored!!!

  • my craze for systematic execution of even the smallest task has significantly contributed to the snail-pace of my activities...

  • too positive to get frustrated has in fact worked negative in the shorter version ___ wait wait wait! wtf, all thats passing by is perfect cos there are worse probable possibilities; so, no more cribbings! unless, I can clearly come out with "when", "why", "how much", etc for a crib!



mothathula kaduppaaa irukku, but my positive-mindset is too synthesized (artificially?!?) to digest the kaduppu. my righteous-mindset (infused?) is too emoted to puke it either. "prolly, this kaduppu wud be made part of my soul" apdeenu edhuna ularittu 'situationa face pannoamla' apdeenu udhaar vittu thiriyadhaan manasu yaengudhu!

2 comments:

ss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ss said...

"my craze for systematic execution"
- so very true of u

btw, am yet to undstand this post completely.the ending is kind of a bouncer to me